Want an authentic Alaskan experience? Join us as we fly to a remote, historic Alaskan lodge to explore some of the most magnificent wilderness outside of Denali National Park. Rainy Pass Lodge, located in the Alaska Range, south of Denali National Park, offers a variety of winter activities.
- See the Iditarod dogs and mushers as they stop at the Rainy Pass checkpoint, walking distance from the lodge.
- Ski the Iditarod trail: bring your own crosscountry skis or borrow the lodge skis and explore the miles of wilderness right outside your cabin
- Ride snowmobiles across pristine snow to see wildlife, enjoy the scenery or just for fun.
- Catch the Aurora Borealis as she lights up the sky above a perfectly dark , starry skyline- far from city lights.
- Photograph amazing scenery, wildlife and the Iditarod race as it heads right past the lodge.
- Go on a flightseeing tour of the Iditarod trail during the race and see the dogs and mushers as they navigate the vast and challenging wilderness